Sacramento River Tours LLC (“Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, especially those who access and use our www.sacramentojetboats.com website as well as any of our ancillary websites.
2. What Information is Collected: For all visitors to its websites, the Company collects general data pertaining to each Web site visitor, such as the visitor’s IP address, operating system, browser type and version number, and the web pages viewed. This information is aggregated with all other visitor information.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(d) The Company also collects personal information, which means information by which specific individuals can be identified, including by name, account identification, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal characteristics or attributes. The Company will process personal information collected from you fairly and lawfully and will not use such personal information for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes it was requested and received. For example, the Company will use your personal information to process orders; to help us to improve our websites and your online experience; to provide you with information about our products and services; for ordering, customer support, payment processing and service purposes; to transact business with us; for related billing or credit purposes; and as otherwise allowed by law.
(e) In addition to personal information you provide to us for the purpose of making reservations and ordering products, you may provide financial information to us for the purpose of processing your order. This information may be shared with third-party payment processors and financial institutions in the normal course of processing your order.
(f) By providing us with personal information, you: (1) represent and warrant that you have the authority and permission to disclose such information for use as set forth in this policy and (2) authorize us to use such information as set forth in this policy.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. The Company may share your personal information within our organization, with any Company subsidiary or affiliate, or with authorized third parties (e.g., business partners, suppliers and financial institutions) as described in this policy. We may also disclose information in response to subpoenas, governmental requests or other legal process or to otherwise protect our legal or contractual obligations. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to individuals or entities outside of us or one of our authorized partners without your approval.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. Other than as stated above, we do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Generally, your access to some services and content is password protected. Please do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Other than as stated above, we will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We use a combination of industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from loss and misuse. For example, we use encryption when transmitting payment card information over the Internet. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not sell products or services to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.] In addition, the Company does not normally collect the personal information of children under the age of 13. If we do, we require verifiable parental consent, prior to collection. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected children’s personal information without parental consent, we will delete it from our systems.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company provides customers with promotional announcement for special offers, savings, and other announcements that can be stopped at any time by selecting the opt-out feature at the bottom of the e-mail. We do not sell these e-mail lists to any of our business partners for any reason. You can manage your communication preferences by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or sending a letter to the mailing address below. When contacting us please include your name, e-mail address, and the details of your request. For example, if you wish to unsubscribe from a newsletter, include the name of the newsletter. You can also access and update your personal information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to the mailing address below that includes you name, e-mail address, account ID and the purpose of the request.
12. “Do Not Track” Policy. We do not track your activity across third party websites. If this changes, we will announce the change here.
13. Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities on our website.
14. GDPR (TBD)
15. Contact us: You may contact the Company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or sending a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your contact information, name of the Company web site or service, and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
Sacramento River Tours LLC 966 SW 6th St. Grants Pass, OR 97526
Last Update: July 13, 2021